- Ensure that all candidate queries, escalations and concerns are managed to professionally, abiding by Company terms, policies & processes.
- Demonstrate ownership of candidate issues, urgency, and work proactively with internal Company’s groups to resolve issues within the agreed SLAs/SLOs.
- Continuous Improvement
- Identify and report issues resulting in complaints, to improve/enhance processes and procedures.
- Understand current business processes and tools, which impact our candidates and work with the necessary owners internally to permanently resolve any possible defects.
- Share information and knowledge with other teams and members to reduce the number of repeated issues.
Process and Tools
- Capture all candidate contact/pertinent information accurately and concisely within the data capture systems, while ensuring data is maintained.
- Follow escalation and complaint procedures in order to ensure that all candidate escalations and complaints are tracked, while keeping all relevant parties informed of actions taken to resolve the issue(s).
- Utilize appropriate tools to ensure the candidate receives relevant and accurate information at all times.
- Manage and oversee actions of high profile cases minimizing any possible liabilities towards Company and its clients
- Candidate should at least possess Diploma (Advanced / Higher or Graduate) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Team Leaders specializing in Customer Service Quality Assurance or equivalent.
- Exposure to call monitoring in a call center environment.
- Highly communicative: Ability to speak and understand English, write business letters and reports. Able to get your point across both interpersonally and asynchronously.
- Demonstrate analytical / planning and decision making skills.
- Functional understanding of business principles and operations.
- Proven people management skills in a similar environment is desirable.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with flexible approach to working in a team.
- Rostering and Manpower planning skills.
- Sound administrative and motivational skills.
- 1 year Contract position available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Administration Executive Based in Petaling Jaya
Payroll Assistant ERP
HR Executive - Cyberjaya (6 months contract)
Recruiter (12 months contract)
HR Associate (SAP)
HR Associate (6 months contract) ERP