- Overseeing the opening of new restaurants and the performance of existing restaurants within the assigned area.
- Achieve restaurants team KPI in People-development, Customer satisfactions, Sales Targets, Profit & Loss Targets etc.
- Motivating and supporting Restaurant Management Team with specific issues such as staffing, stock management, cash management, on-going training and any other operational challenges.
- Identify and encourage internal career advancement.
- Implement company business development strategies progressively within your area.
- Ensure compliance with Product & System Operation Procedure to protect the brand and company image.
- Proactive & Self-Motivator.
- Candidate must possess at least a Business related Diploma/Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in managing multiple restaurants.
- Good business sense.
- Good people management, communication skills and leads by example.
- Required language (s): English, Bahasa Melayu
- Computer literate & independent.
- Possess own transport and able to travel outstation.
- Able to work on shift, long hours and to work on weekends and public holidays when required.
Vacancy available in all parts of Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?