Shift pattern: May occur during early morning hours, late evening, midnight or around the clock based on operation needs.
- Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager, the incumbent is responsible for providing day-to-day ICT and business functional support to end-users. S\he will respond to queries, and resolve information technology and business functional related service requests and incidents. This position provides an important role in technical and interpersonal support to end-users and their associated equipment and applications.
- Actively participates and executes tasks as defined in the team processes including but not limited to IT Service Management Processes such as Incident Management, Major Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Fulfilment, User Announcements, which requires full knowledge and understanding of these policies and procedures.
- Acts as first point of contact for end user support, and documents each contact including troubleshooting/action taken in appropriate system, while ensuring and promoting the image of IT as a service provider
- Sets ticket impact, urgency and prioritizes tickets, sets user perception and expectation accordingly in terms of turnaround time and response time
- Meets defined KPI Targets on call abandonment rate, mean time to resolve, first contact resolution rate, resolution rate
- Collaborate with customers (of all levels of the business), team members, and support teams to identify incident details and request requirements.
- Ensures all tickets are followed up and actioned within stipulated time-frame to avoid backlog of tickets that has exceeded KPI, including tickets assigned to individuals and support queues managed by the team
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven experience of Incident Management across Desktop technologies (Windows clients and Microsoft Office applications) and/or Business Applications (such as ERP systems)
- Good knowledge/ experience of using and troubleshooting network connectivity (wired and wireless), ITIL concepts and processes, and using helpdesk ticketing system
- Excellent written and oral communications in English
- Installation and supporting computer equipment sometimes requires moving relatively heavy equipment.
- Must possess own transport, willing to work in shift pattern and at Cyberjaya, Selangor.
- 3 Full-time contract position(s) available.