Scope of Position
Implementing a new integrated Repair Ordering and Logistics Solution Desk which will manage all FHS orders on a 24/7/365 basis, with worldwide customer and suppliers base.
- Creation of repair and loan orders for Components related to various Airlines located mainly in Europe and Asia.
- On a daily basis, review all the repair orders to be created, assess action to be taken and manage the related blocking points
- Issue Repair orders on time, based on SOP and instruction given by FHS Supplier Management team
- Issue closure of loan orders related to retrofit with Airline customers.
- Activate Warehouse team to initiate packing and dispatch of Components in Kuala Lumpur or overseas warehouses
- Ensure a weekly follow-up of discrepancy and present explanation during KPI review with management
2. The good recording of logistic timestamps of each and every steps of the logistic process, from “ready for pickup” status to status “delivered at destination”, for transportation of any Components between AFHS sites, its Customers and Suppliers.
- Is responsible to record timestamps for Components out of FHS worldwide warehouses under his/her responsibility
- Challenge other Ordering team based in SIN, DEL, BKK or any other FHS location to ensure that the needed time stamps are recorded in due time.
- Chase logistic providers on a daily basis to receive status on timely manner.
3. Manage discrepancy with Freight Forwarders
- Make sure a Component ready for shipment is actually collected, from warehouse, customers or suppliers.
- Ensure Component is on the good route
- Chase and collect on time the shipping documents from the freight forwarders (AWB, pre-booking alerts, etc)
- Manage the documents discrepancies with the freight forwarder for FHS business when he/her are allowed to do so as per the local/Airbus rules
4. Data accuracy between freight Forwarders and Internal data, to challenge them on day to day operations, based on freight Forwarders contractual obligations
5. The logistic portion of the Fast Track process
- In case of a Customer raised an order and no stock available, upon activation of COD2 officer, He/she is responsible to instruct and to provide relevant documentation to Freight Forwarders, to ensure drop shipment from Repair supplier base to Customer base.
6. Make sure Courier service provider (i.e FedEx) is used by appointed freight agent as per the agreed terms and routes
7. To Interact with Malaysian authorities or customs for any operational issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese,French would be a plus
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Customer satisfaction mindset oriented
- Able to work with autonomy
- Team spirit with the ability to demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on 24/7 shift.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities