DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
· Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
· Responsible for Accounts payable and receivable
· Update of cashbook, ensuring cash flows are adequate to allow business to operate effectively.
· Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology and software.
· Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
· Yearly profit plan responsibility
· Develop, maintain and analyse departmental budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs (including Parts, Overtime, Marketing, Sales commission etc.).
· Advice management about resource utilization, tax strategy, Government incentives in areas related to the company’s business, budget clauses that impact the company through Annual Malaysia budget review and analysis
· Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
· Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns including GST, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements of Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia.
· Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and Shareholders.
· Banking, cheque payment, transferring money as required for invoices, fees, utilities, rental, salaries, instalments etc.
· Manage payroll, bonuses, incentives, commissions, and claims for all employees.
· Monthly bank reconciliation
· Interact and work with company banking and financial partners
· Excellent mathematical and accounting knowledge
· Strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Must be punctual and reliable
· Goal oriented and organized team player
· Strong work ethics, flexibility, patience and a quick learner
· Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
· Ability to work in fast paced deadline oriented situation.
· Ability to maintain confidential information with the highest degree of integrity
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with ACCA/CPA designation preferred.
· Solid knowledge and understanding of accounting processes, policy, and systems
· Five (5) years previous experience as account senior executive or related position
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel), accounting software (SQL and UBS).
· Excellent problem-solving abilities and experience with complex transactions with little supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities