To assist with incident detection, recording, follow up on resolutions and support to the networks, infrastructure, applications, products and services supplied and operated by the company.
- Contribute to Key Performance Indicators in relation to performance of the networks, infrastructure, applications, products and services supplied and operated by the company.
- Under the general guidance and direction of more senior technical staff, deliver technical support in relation to a range of complex products and services, network and infrastructure elements
- Work within a defined set of relevant product / network procedures, standards and practices
- Deliver outcomes by implementing a course of action identified from a general range of solutions
- Assist in providing technical support in the investigation and rectification of complex incidents
- Possess at least 2 years' experience working in Technical Support environment troubleshooting Internet technology or any similar technical contact centre exposure
- Those with experience supporting Australian market would have advantage
- Experience in customer fronting role with Incident management experience
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting on above technologies.
- Degree or Diploma holder preferably from Communications, IT or Networking background
- High proficiency in Japanese/Korean and English is a must.
- Able to work on 24/7 shift
- Candidate with eligibility to work in Malaysia will be highly sought after
- Shift allowance
- Medical coverage for employee, spouse and children