6 Working Days (9am - 6pm)
- Responsible for company safety inspection and investigation of various types of security risks.
- Establishment of the company safety system, personnel safety training and assessment.
- Regularly review and maintenance of fire and other safety facilities.
- Participate in company's other safety work.
- College degree or above, more than one year working experience in safety management .
- Manufacturing-related safety management experience is preferred.
Why Join Us?
- Fast Growing Company with Better Prospect for Development
- Higher than Average Wages
- Accomodation is Provided