- Drafting of official correspondence to business partners, local authority and etc
- Coordination of the board and other business-related meeting
- Handle confidential document and maintain strict confidentiality
- Key player in driving the company’s publicity activities and upkeep the company’s branding
- Manage the CEO Office and leading a small group of direct reports towards departmental goal
- In-charge of the write up for company’s blog, newsfeed, social media…etc
- Networking with other company's secretary of CEO for business meeting / visit arrangement
- Take charge of company’s function, event, customer visit …etc
- Other activities related to companywide public relation
- Schedule & taking of meeting minutes for monthly management meeting
- Other duties assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Secretarial Management / Public Relation / Mass Communication or any other equivalent discipline.
- Age range between 35 – 40 yrs old
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel & Power point.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Presentable, Efficient, self-motivated and organised
- Good communication, both written and verbal (specifically in English)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?