- Bachelor degree mechanical or other relevant.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Hard-working, independent, multi-tasking, wok under pressure.
- Regular site visits to ensure compliance of work standards and specifications.
- Inspect and ensure adequacy and efficacy of all mechanical support systems and structures at sites.
- Attend all meetings as and when required by the Management.
- Propose alternative design solutions (where necessary) to render the projects viable and within allocated budget.
- Inspect the quality of the works to ensure compliance to agreed standards, specifications and requirements.
- To ensure the equipment is erected, pre-commissioned, tested (if required) and commissioned in accordance with agreed contracts.
- To review and conduct thorough checks of all installations of machines and equipment at site(s) thus ensuring fulfillment of industry standards and requirements.
- Air-conditioning system – To ensure the installing of air conditioning systems of buildings are in accordance to industry standards and requirements.
- Evaluating information to determine compliance with standards – using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations or standards.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?