- Bachelor Degree in E&E, Electrical Power.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with M&E contractors or Consultant firms.
- Independent, responsible, and work well under pressure, proactive, able to communicate well with different parties.
- Able to work in fast moving working environment.
- Estimate all cost/ estimate for the project i.e. low voltage and high voltage, communication etc.
- Review, audit and coordinate on consultant design, assist consultant for tendering exercise, follow up with consultant & authority on approval.
- Review of specifications, subcontractors, inspection reports, and technical data.
- Assist in house contract department for tender/award.
- Site coordination/ site visit regularly to ensure work was carried out according to requirement, such as specification, progress.
- Shall during site visits, inspect shop drawings to ensure proper design criteria, material criteria had been adhered by contractor.
- All attend (when necessary) all in house project development meeting, and witness testing and commissioning of relevant system or infra.
- Co-ordination and follow up on-going project.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?