The Showroom Manager is primarily responsible for managing and executing the showroom operations. The role reports directly to the Senior Customer Service Manager. This person will also be expected to manage and administer the showroom upkeep and property maintenance.
- Deliver world class customer service and ensure customers' satisfaction at all time
- Ensure systems are operating efficiently and improve quality of customer service by analyzing problems and creating effective solutions
- Train staff on proper procedures for implementation
- Manage employees in order to provide excellent customer service while maintaining corporate efficiencies
- Ensure customer service standards are consistently maintained, especially in the areas of customer handling and waiting time
- Ensure smooth coordination between supply chain, logistics and delivery vendors for Kota Kinabalu parcels delivery
- Maintain and direct correct reporting systems for measurable data
- Ensure operating strategies are consistent with company goals and objectives
- Establish and maintain procedures for opening and closing cash drawer reconciliation.
Supervision of Others
All showroom employees.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in retail store operations/customer service, preferably in a supervisory level (Retail Manager, Store Manager, Showroom Manager, Branch Manager or Customer Service Manager)
- Knowledgeable and experience in retail store operations/customer service
- Customer-centric, proactive and analytical with strong sense of commitment towards highest standards of customer service level
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Words.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Retail Management and Sales, Business Administration or any other related field.
Perks & Benefits
- Management Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Optical & Dental Coverage
- Product Training Certificate/Product Voucher
- Transport and Parking Allowance
- Personal Development Opportunities
- 5-Day Work Week