- Knowledge of managing the full set of accounts, general booking-keeping, and double entry.
- Prepare daily accounts and transaction which include data entries to the accounting system.
- Responsible for matching of invoices and ensure all billing supported with documents.
- Provide accounting & clerical support to the accounting department.
- Handling on account payable/account receivable and daily account entries.
- Preparation of general account and administration documentations as assigned by the superior.
- To assist in ad-hoc assignments from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least LCCI Certificate/ Diploma or Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent.
- Knowledge of accounting principles will be an added advantage.
- Independent, committed, proactive, possess initiative and willing to learn.
- Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (written and spoken).
- Willing to work in Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?