Product Research and Development:
- To understand the local construction methodology, trends, technologies, products and system through regular site surveys.
- Propose the new products within the Group product range based on the construction methodology surveys.
- To assist group technical team in HQ by providing local requirement, practices and specifications for the new product development.
- To understand the local government authority’s requirements /process flow on new construction development.
- To understand the local code of practice, standard regulations for the products and system.
- Perform other work-related duties as deemed necessary by the Group Technical Manager.
Product Training and Knowledge Enhancement:
- Ensure all sales executives/Engineers and procurement officer well equipped with technical knowledge of their product ranges through the product knowledge enhancement training.
- Responsible for development and update of training materials information, documents and training modules.
- Responsible to Conduct class room training for Sales and procurement department
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of training courses/modules based the feedback from training participants.
Product Demand Analysis :
- To provide the forecasting of the product ranges in the whole market though the technical studies.
- To create a model project based on project info and to find out the product demand in upcoming year for all type of projects.
- Do continuous improvements on analysing method by adding data to get the more accurate values
Product Engineering and Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA&QC):
- Responsible for Preparation, revision and maintenance of technical documents, including product drawings, method of statements, test reports and review documents for revisions.
- To ensure the products and system accordance to authority/ statutory board requirements.
- Maintain certification and compliance of the existing products
- To ensure products and quality meet customer expectations.
- Ensure that all the products are compliance with the KUS Quality management guidelines and policies
- Responsible for conducting Incoming Quality Check (IQC)
- Responsible for raising Non-Conformity Report (NCR)
- Generating/revising the quality related documents, including QIS and QQIS for the related products and systems
- Responsible for Other QA&QC related activities
- Responsible to do competitor sample comparison analysis.
Technical Department Operation :
- Ensure that all the operations in the department are inbound with the pertinent guidelines and policies of company
- Writing and revising of the technical operational policies and procedures.
- To ensure the all enquiries/complaints from the sales executives/procurement officers or customers addressed on time.
- Responsible to provide product/system technical presentation to the customers in case of necessity
- To develop the calculation sheets, templates, formula for improving the productivity.
- Minimum educational qualification/ level: Degree holder in Civil or Building Construction Engineering.
- Minimum years of related working experience: two (2) year experience in building construction site supervision, or equivalent.
- Software skills: Knowledge in AutoCAD, MS office and structural design software is plus
- Understanding of the product application and functions
- Knowledge and understanding on local and international code of practice
- With initiative and ability to handle work professionally and independently
- Must be able to communicate both in English and local language
- Possess good interpersonal and coordination skills
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities