- Provide full range of professional HR services and advices including recruitment, employee relations, payroll, performance management, manpower planning, career and training planning, and work with the department heads/line managers to prevent and resolve the staff issues.
- Provide full range of office administrative in daily operation to ensure smooth running and effective controls.
- Manage statutory compliance and country regulations for local and overseas offices.
- Develop and maintain HR policies and procedures to align with company business strategies and operation.
- Assist with overall recruiting process and record filing in Malaysia, Indonesia, India and Philippines.
- Support company secretary and other special projects and initiatives.
- Degree or above in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience. Experience in a multi-national working environment gives an advantage.
- Familiar with Regional Compensation & Benefits (Asia Countries)
- High level of confidentiality, professionalism with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, meticulous, well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to work independently and multi-tasking.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably candidate from Banking or Payment Gateway industry
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
HR Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
National Sales Manager (Retail/Distributor)
Sales Executive (Power Tools) @ Subang Jaya
Sales Support Executive(Outdoor Power Equipments) @ Subang Jaya
JAVA Developer - Fresh Graduates
Sales Support Executive(Power Tools) @ Kuching