- Responsible for brand sales budget and sales promotion in the assigned area within Malaysia.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to gain penetration in increasing volume, share and profitability in assigned markets / territories.
- Works directly via dealers to strengthen relationship and brand penetration in key trade account.
- Conduct field trips and maintain direct market contact to expand product, channel, customer and market knowledge, trends and opportunities.
- Able to handle customer enquiries and willing to assist in events or other promotion activities.
- Able to motivate and coach sales team members towards company’s direction.
- To submit Monthly Reports and conduct Quarterly Reviews of the business, focusing on product portfolio, category performance, Geographical Markets and dealership performance.
- Update and review the market intelligence and provide solution.
- Responsible for timely collection and able to work with other departments.
- Able to conduct sales presentation and actively.
- Candidate must possess the qualification of either SPM, STPM, Professional Certificate or Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in sales or experience in beauty industry is required.
- Preferably female candidate with age above 25 years old and above.
- Computer literate with hands on experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?