It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To enrich people’s lives through better employment opportunities and advanced career paths.
- To provide companies with a full spectrum of quality Recruitment Solution to recruit the RIGHT candidates with the Right attitude & commitment for their Organizations.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small home grown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony of our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possesses experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Bentong, Pahang!
Our client is a global infrastructure company which manufacture steel lattice tower structures for the power and microwave transmission sectors, water treatment and general structures.
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to : email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For Further information, Kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294, Fax: 607 – 355 6399
OVERALL JOB RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist in planning, maintaining and optimizing the galvanizing plant. Assist in ensuring cost effectiveness on operation while maintaining the quality of product and services and compliance to all Safety & Health and environmental legislation.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in maintaining the galvanizing plant in a manner to ensure no disruption and smooth daily operation.
- Assist in planning and organizing efficient utilization of resources (manpower, raw materials and equipment capacity) in order to achieve optimization of plant capacity.
- Carry out weekly production scheduling and monitoring the production closely in order to meet the production target.
- Assist in selection, training, developing and motivating subordinates in all aspects of their work to achieve the departmental goals and high performance standards.
- To implement process control procedures in accordance with the company’s quality system procedures.
- Review and monitor all existing procedures and work instructions regularly and develop new procedures and work instructions for continuous improvement of the quality system.
- Liaise and attend to external customers on galvanizing services and attending to customer complaints.
- To initiate problem solving and trouble shooting of processes breakdown and to improve products output, efficiency and improve production quantity.
- To ensure all occupational safety and health measures are implemented.
- To ensure the galvanizing plant is comply with the ISO 14001 EMS requirements and provide awareness to all subordinates pertaining to the ISO 14001 EMS.
- Liaise, coordinate, assist and cooperate with any other department’s personnel within the group of companies for all inter-departmental or inter-company activities or functions.
- Assist planning and control of raw materials.
- To ensure monthly statutory reports are prepared and sent to the relevant statutory body.
- To comply with
- the Company's ISO 14001 requirements
- the Company's ISO 9001 requirements
- the Company's Safety & Health Policy
- Code of Conduct of Group of Companies
- all other rules, regulations, policies, directives and/or procedures which are applicable whether by law (expressly and/or implied) and /or as a result of the employee's employment with the Company and/or from the nature of the work undertaken by the employee under its employment with the Company and/or by reason of its position within the Company and/or as may be directed, instructed and/or implemented by the Company from time to time.
- To generate and verify production, stock inventory and management reports.
- Assist in conducting studies and submit proposals for plant improvement, upgrading of process and facilities.
- Assist the Head of Department in preparing annual departmental budgets.
- At least a degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 1 years of working experience preferably working experience in handling process hot galvanizing or Heat treatment;
- Able to work independently, good interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 and ISO 140001 will be added advantage.