- Manage day-to-day overall operations of the IT team in providing system administration, helpdesk, technical support, implement upgrades, maintenance, software installation, configuration, troubleshooting and related IT asset management activities.
- To manage site inventory of assets on the user terminal (Hardware Inventory & Software Licenses).
- Creating and assigning access rights to new users to the network file servers.
- To provide optimum daily service to users when required.
- To rectify any problem or malfunctions quickly and efficiently.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must be willing to work in KL & Penang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities