- Conduct presentationand demonstrations on IoT solutions to customers.
- Responsible to develop IoT solutions (for various industry verticals) that meet or exceed the customers’ requirements.
- Provide expert solution architecture and design skills in areas of people, processes and technologies in line with industry best practices.
- Provide technical advice and communicate to the business community (Engagement Managers, Sales Account Managers, Bid Managers etc.) on solution alternatives, corresponding risks and implications.
- Identify project risks, plan, organize and manage the deliverable across the Project Lifecycle.
- Define the resources and services that are required to propose and deliver the solution architecture and designs.
- Regularly communicate with and work with the various stakeholder groups (e.g. Delivery Towers) to ensure the proposed solutions are deliverable and profitable.
- Maintain proper records and documentation of solution offerings and negotiated options with the customer.
- Conduct proper handover of details of solution offerings to the Delivery team upon winning an opportunity so that they are fully aware of the detail scope to avoid scope creep during the delivery stage.
- Participate in design and construction of IoT solution demonstrations and proof-of-concepts.
- Keep abreast with new technologies that can complement and/or improve the IoT solutions Participate in developing and maintaining the IoT solution templates (presentation slides, proposals, solution templates, reference architectures, etc.)
- Use diplomacy across multiple internal business units to achieve overall pursuit objectives Support the regional Solution Architects in terms of enablement and providing assistance and guidance
- Degree in IT or related field with minimal five(5) years of architecting experience in two or more areas in Business Intelligence, Application Development, Text Analytics or Statistical Analysis.
- Possess strong experiences in IoT or Big Data solutions including designing batch data processing, Big Data analytics, Spark processing, streaming processing, and machine learning analytics.
- Familiar with year on year productivity improvements and transition planning.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library and processes.
- Certified Data Centre Professional is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cloud ( VMware, Citrix Zen, VCS etc ) is an advantage.
Licence No: 08C4525