Job Responsibilities :
- Handles incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients.
- Assists customers effectively by solving customer disputes.
- Provides customer additional information or explains services.
- Discusses products offered and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Tactfully handles confrontational or stressful interactions with the public.
- Completes supporting paperwork and data entry as required.
- Accurately captures customer information.
- Creates and maintains service reports.
Job Requirements :
- Preferably with at least 1 year of working experience in customer service / call centre industry.
- Good communication skills over the phone and fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Computer literacy is essential, especially in MS Word and Excel.
- Mature,resourceful, tactful and diplomatic with excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated individuals with integrity,drive to achieve targets and possess good organizational skills.