- Responsible for full spectrum of HR and Administrative functions including payroll management, recruitment, training and development, disciplinary, performance management, compensation and benefits.
- Provide HR guidance and advice to the Management on government initiatives, best practices and Employment Act.
- Responsible for the manpower planning, timely recruitment, selection and replacement.
- Handling disciplinary issues, staff counselling and grievances, transfer, termination and other employee relation matters in compliance with local labour laws.
- Periodically review, develop and implement systems, procedures and processes to improve and meet the needs of company.
- Office management and administration matters.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 - 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably proficient in iFlexi HRMS, UPS, FingerTec and other HR Software.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Working knowledge on relevant HR/IR and Employment Act.
- Good communication / interpersonal skills with all level, proactive and work independently.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?