Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer experience and delivering solutions to improve the customer journey. You will be required to work with teams across the different business functions to resolve customer issues that have real impact on the customer engagement.
- Lead a team that will perform assessments, develop strategies, and deliver roadmaps to help clients understand their current digital analytics capabilities and opportunities.
- Lead teams and manage clients through the deployment of digital analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics Premium, etc.) across digital properties including mobile web and apps.
- Develop measurement strategies that tie organizational objectives to digital measurement solutions and communicate the value of solutions to a senior client audience
- Help businesses evolve organizational processes to better leverage data and insights
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing and / or digital analytics
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, mathematics, or technical specialty
- Ability to communicate business objectives to a senior audience
- Ability to manage a team responsible for running a digital analytics program
- Knowledge of web analytics and tag management solutions and differences between providers (ex: Adobe, Google, Tealium, Ensighten, etc.)
Set Yourself Apart
- Experience with client-facing projects ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- Experience developing reporting and advancing data visualization capabilities with new or existing tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, TIBCO/Spotfire, etc.)
- Experience with data and analytic tools such as such as SQL, Excel-pivot tables, SAS, UNIX
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to [email protected]. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Manisha Meena in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5318. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1870826
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 03C4590