We are seeking a team player who is highly analytical, self-motivated and intellectually curious to join a dynamic and growth-oriented marketing team of a leading IT consulting Firm. You will lead a team that budgets, forecasts and reports on key performance metrics across business units; evaluates the effectiveness and returns of marketing investments; and partners with Finance to align Marketing metrics with financial results and processes.
- Provide the vision and leadership for the development of an analytics team that provides information and insights necessary to manage and grow a global, multi-brand business.
- Support Marketing in creating multi-channel marketing strategies for new and existing products; including the development of customer segmentation, marketing, targeting, as well as the evaluation of new data sources and advanced data processing technologies.
- Identify trends and opportunities related to product, pricing, segmentation, and channel management.
- Improve the usability of marketing reports through the use of dashboards that allow for deep-dives into
- Leverage methods from diverse disciplines to gain customer insights, draw conclusions and work with business partners to put those insights into action
- Work closely with business partners, technology and modelling teams to evaluate new and alternate data sources as well as analytical tools
- Develop financial models for marketing programs and campaigns
- Drive the development and production of marketing budgets, pacing and recurring forecasts
- Produce various reports and dashboards based on multiple data sources: explore ways to automate and improve them
- Work with other departments including Finance, Accounting and Legal, providing them with marketing information and guidance
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5-7+ years of experience developing data-driven marketing programs
- Experience working with large data sets and Big Data tools
- Strong project management skills
- Proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree
- An expert in Excel, with experience using advanced functionality. Background in SQL and advanced usage of Google Apps a big plus
- Interest in optimizing digital marketing results
- Passion for numbers and incessant curiosity
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to [email protected]. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Manisha Meena in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5318. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1870826
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 03C4590