- Fully monitoring and responsible on Civil & Structure site activities
- Supervise all of civil and structure works (inspect the form work, steel bar, concreting, leveling, Finish Floor Level, good connections)
- monitoring floor by floor to solved the problem
- Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors, monitoring and controlling performance
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews, implementing production, productivity, quality
- Customer service standards, resolving problems, identifying construction management system improvements
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Inspections in all materials at site upon specifications and requirement
- Coordinate and liase with all level and consultants by giving full cooperation
- Proavtive to construction crew to ongoing Civil & Structure activities
- To assist the current RE and other construction crew of upcoming schedule and quality implementation
- Familiar with Malaysia construction specification and requirement
- Understand work duties of Structural clerk of work for developer
- Has work experience of high rise buildings
- Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture/Quantity Survey or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction industry
- Candidates with experience in building industry warehouse is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able liaise with Chinese speaking client will be an advantages.
- Independent yet possess excellent team spirit and good leadership.
- Full time position only
- Able communicate in English, Malay & Mandarin is a must
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?