- Handle and responsible for company secretarial work of one listed company with its subsidiaries and associate companies.
- Ensure compliance with Companies Act 2016, Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia and other relevance laws, regulations and governance guidelines.
- Ensure proper maintenance of statutory records, corporate information and relevant administrative records.
- Prepare resolutions, minutes of meetings, meetings’ papers, statutory forms and etc (including annual reports and circulars to shareholders).
- Organize and attend meetings of Board of Directors, Board Committees, Shareholders and other meetings as and when required by Management.
- Advice Board of Directors, Board of Committee and Senior Management on secretarial and corporate governance matters.
- Undertake other tasks and ad hoc assignments from Management.
- ICSA qualification
- Minimum 10 years working experience as company secretary of public listed company.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Sound knowledge of company secretarial practices, Companies Act 2016, Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia and other regulations/guidelines relating to listed and unlisted companies.
- Travelling Allowance
- 16 days AL (increases up to 18 days)
- Parking provided
- Medical personal insurance coverage
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
JUNIOR PHP PROGRAMMER (PUCHONG/MNC/RM4,500)
OPERATIONAL MANAGER (MNC/MID VALLEY/GAMING INDUSTRY/RM12,000)
BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGER
PURCHASING ASSISTANT (MNC/HICOM-GLENMARIE/RM3,200)
PURCHASING EXECUTIVE (PJ/PLC MANUFACTURING/RM3,300)
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER (Mandarin Speaker, Bleaching Clay/Earth Industry)