- Handle and responsible for company secretarial work of one listed company with its subsidiaries and associate companies.
- Ensure compliance with Companies Act 2016, Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia and other relevance laws, regulations and governance guidelines.
- Ensure proper maintenance of statutory records, corporate information and relevant administrative records.
- Prepare resolutions, minutes of meetings, meetings’ papers, statutory forms and etc (including annual reports and circulars to shareholders).
- Organize and attend meetings of Board of Directors, Board Committees, Shareholders and other meetings as and when required by Management.
- Advice Board of Directors, Board of Committee and Senior Management on secretarial and corporate governance matters.
- Undertake other tasks and ad hoc assignments from Management.
- ICSA qualification
- Minimum 10 years working experience as company secretary of public listed company.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Sound knowledge of company secretarial practices, Companies Act 2016, Main Market Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia and other regulations/guidelines relating to listed and unlisted companies.
- Travelling Allowance
- 16 days AL (increases up to 18 days)
- Parking provided
- Medical personal insurance coverage
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT CUM FORKLIFT DRIVER (SHAH ALAM / RM2000)
BLENDING ASSISTANT (SHAH ALAM / RM1500)
SERVICE MANAGER (SHAH ALAM / RM5000)
DRIVER CUM DISPATCH (SEPANG / RM2400)
Business Development Executive