Person in this role is expected to couple their HR skills with a deeper understanding of the business and effectively contribute to talent management & employee communications. Should have the capability to build trust, communicate and collaborate with others.
· Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
· Responsible for hiring strong candidates into a variety of positions.
· Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
· Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
· Have a solid grasp on how to use social media to communicate with and recruit employees.
· Meeting targets on a regular basis.
· Conduct background checks, verify references and facilitate candidate on-boarding process
· Manage all communication with candidates and provide regular updates to the Reporting Head.
· Maintain and update candidate database regularly
· Able to do salary negotiations effectively
· Administer and execute full spectrum of HR functions and process.
· To monitor and maintain employee information record.
· Prepare Offer & Appointment letters to new employees.
· Responsible for leave records, payroll preparation
· Attend to employees’ disciplinary issues, grievances and complaints
· Able to do employee counseling
· Preparation of relevant letter and memos
· Adaptability: Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
· Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
· Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
· Take minutes at meetings
· Conduct exit interviews
· Actively contribute in creating the employment brand
· Suggest strategies for increasing employee commitment to the organization
· Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures and practices
Relationship Building & Representation
· Establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees and clients
· Represent the organization at various networking events & conferences to enhance the organization's profile
Working hours are usually 9 am to 6 pm (Monday to Friday). Although expected to come in early
Travel is required sometimes
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel, mobile, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Open culture