- Assist to establish, implement and review the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure that it is in compliance with relevant statutory requirements at all times, including the International Standards, local regulations, code of practices and legal requirements.
- Assist to conduct or coordinate the Quality Management System Review Meeting from time to time.
- Maintain and improve company’s Quality Management System’s (QMS) documentation and implementation
- Continually define the mechanisms (how things will be done better) for Quality Management System in consultation with the functional managers / heads.
- Maintain the QMS through annual internal quality audit scheduling and any other means that operates the system.
- Ensure that corrective actions’ requirements are fulfilled on a timely basis.
- Review and initiate improvement activities to regulate quality compliance throughout project.
- Chair the quality review meeting with project team(s), consultant(s) and main contractor(s) to address quality issue at project level.
- Represent the organization to the authorities, consultants, main contractors and suppliers on quality related issues.
- Facilitate management to review and improve suppliers’ and main contractors’ performance.
- Providing advice and guidance to Project Manager or other functional managers to facilitate and resolve any quality related concerns on projects’ processes / products.
- Organize and conduct internal quality audit and any other quality related assessments to ensure QMS implementation are effective at all levels.
- Promote the Quality Management System awareness throughout the organization.
- Implement continual improvement activities towards achieving Total Quality Management Culture
- Develop, deploy and monitor implementation plan for the Construction Quality Assessment System (CONQUAS) and/ or QLASSIC throughout project lifecycle
- Report and highlight quality issues independently to superior and management from time to time.
Control the preparation, changes and distribution of Quality Management System documents and data.
Approve the relevant Quality Management System documents and data.
Issue non-conformance report and stop poor workmanship during work in progress.
Justify the effectiveness of the quality related corrective and preventive actions taken.
Report to management on the operational status of the Quality Management System.
Control Quality Management System Administration records (e.g retention and disposition of quality records).
Establish and/or amend the Company Operating Policies as part of Management Review Meeting matters.
Issue, withdrawn or close Non-Conformance Report (NCR) and/or Corrective Action Request (CAR) for any non-conforming product, process and system.
- Implement any and all related policies, procedures and work instructions as so defined in the Company’s Quality Management System
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Superior
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Quality Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience, with minimally 3 – 5 years of managerial capacities in the property and/or construction process improvement and quality management.
- Experienced as Quality Management Representative (QMR) will be an added advantage.
- Well-versed in the Quality Management Standards, CONQUAS, QLASSIC and related industrial code of practices.
- Lead auditor for Quality Management System / ISO 9001.
- Excel in problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and must proficient in both written and spoken English.