- The Sales Manager will be primarily responsible for the opportunity identification, client / relationship management, internal coordination and account management related to the pre-sales and sales activities of the Smart City & Analytics Department.
- The Sales Manager will also support the head of the Smart City and Analytics Department in its day to day responsibilities, including supporting him for the development of proposal and consulting material, and other content and logistical support as required.
- Securing partnership and business opportunities for all priority solutions, with a focus on those that meet the needs of targeted industries (Smart Cities / Smart Nation, Customer Experience-focused industries, etc…)
- Develop and execute go to market strategies with strategic partners, focusing on aggressive marketing to build the sales funnel and co-selling into high priority opportunities.
- Support the Head of the Smart City & Analytics department in regular activities, including – but not limited to – prepare pre-sales and consulting material, and provide logistical support, ect.
- Coordinate with Headquarter product to define product and services that meet clients’ and partners needs, and collaborate with central proposal teams when HQ support is required.
- Work with technical sales to provide technical account management for clients partnerships (existing and new)
- Support partner education and training initiatives.
A successful candidate must meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong quantitative / qualitative analytics and consulting skills, able to formulate and / or improve business strategies
- Ability to articulate and synthesise complex ideas into simple messages and insights
- Superior skills conducting analyses using excel and powerpoint
- Presentation skills to large audiences.
- Self driven, autonomous personality, able to initiate and own opportunities within a corporate environment
- Willing to be flexible and deal with a fast changing dynamic work environment.
- Between 3-5 year experience in a business development, sales or consulting position
- Experience working in / with the technology industry
- Working familiarity with key concepts related to the position, including IoT, Customer Experience Management, Smart Nation, Cloud Computing and Analytics
- Experience in a consulting firm
- Experience in a start up / corporate entrepreneurship environment
- Experience working on Smart Cities / governmental projects, in Singapore and the region