- Responsible for the full spectrum of human resource operations.
- Responsible for employee’s payroll and submit to related department in a timely manner. These included EPF, SOCSO & MTD.
- Responsible to execute own process and keep the documents & records for ISO9001.
- To perform ad-hoc tasks from time to time.
- Possess at least Diploma or equivalent qualification in related field with preferably 2 years relevant working experience.
- Familiar in Ms Office and software (preferably UBS Payroll system) will be added advantage.
- Able to work independently.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Female canditate only
Interested candidates are invited to fax in detailed resume at 05-2915 043 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms. Tan at 05-2911 911/05-2912 920 for an interview appointment.