- Responsible for the repair, maintenance and improvement of all tooling dies, jigs, fixtures and fittings for press tools, CNC equipment in line with production and customer requirements to support business objectives.
- Support new tooling for new product introductions to ensure the robustness of product builds
- Repair and maintain press tools, die repairs
- Routine servicing and regrinding of tools
- Attend breakdowns, identify fault and problem solve at the press with minimal downtime to aid production
- Evaluate each job and determine if it can be repaired in press or must be removed to Tool Room for essential maintenance and repair work
- Estimate length of time required to complete a job and likely consequences of failure to complete work within required timescales
- Identify and escalate any activity that has the potential to cause harm or damage
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Store Manager #Sports Apparel
Account Executive #MNC #5 days work
SMT Section Head - MNC Company | Good Career Advancement
Production Supervisor - France MNC
Senior / Junior Web Developer *IT Programmer