- Responsible for the overall production operation and for production planning and to ensure that such plan is within the availability of manpower and machine capacity
- To ensure that product is strictly produced according to product specifications and standard operating procedures
- To continuosly look into ways to enhance the productivity of the production department by utilizing machine capacity and manpower in an optimum way.
- To ensure that all non-conforming products are properly identified, segregate and submitted for management review
- To responsible for employee development, ensure safe and clean environment in the production floor.
- To promote safety awareness in production and to minimize industrial accidents
- To ensure a consistently high quality in finished goods
- Overseeing compliance of safety regulations within the local guidelines in the overall operation of the factory
- Reviewing and Monitoring production performance
- Candidate must posses at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree In Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/ Electromechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent
- Required languange: Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- 10 Full time position for Managers
- Preferably Manager specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or Equivalent
- Willing to work at Senawang Negeri Sembilan
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?