Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group’s risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company’s internal controls.
- Responsible for the overall blueprint of Audit’s analytics roadmap by establishing and delivering against data analytics strategies that drive the Future of Auditing
- Provide leadership in engaging with audit teams and various stakeholders to enhance Group Audit’s value-add to the Bank
- Team Manager over DART – to build and groom team’s organic capabilities in analytics, and provide supervision to external service providers
- Accountable for the implementation of projects, including the development, execution and management of project plans for all initiatives under DART such as:
- Continuous Auditing – to automate audit test steps and industrialize the use of CAATs
- Predictive Auditing – to develop data science models to predict risks before they escalate
- Audit Workflow – to maintain software application that serves auditors, audit management & other bank units
- Provide regular review meetings and updates to the COO and Head of Group Audit
- As member of the COO team, the individual is required to contribute in cross-team/ location initiatives providing insights into Audit best practices and smooth running of the dept.
- Advanced degree holder in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools & other presentation tools is required
- 15 years of working experience, with at least 5 years of experience in driving data analytics projects
- Experience in data science and predictive analytics
- Experience in Software Delivery Life Cycle
- Experience in IT Risk Management/ IT Application Management
- Experience with innovation and process change
- General banking knowledge
- Completed at least 2 projects that covered the full project life cycle.
- Innovative, ability to problem-solve, be creative and think out-of-the-box.
- Good understanding of banking terminology, products and operational processes
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time
- Has a ‘can-do’ attitude/mindset.
- Excellent communication (people-skills) and presentation skills
- Knowledge of project management framework and agile methodologies
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.