- Perform system studies and technical audit on electrical installation.
- Conduct fault diagnosis and rectification on power system, adopting the our patented 'Live Diagnosis' technology.
- Perform testing and maintenance on electrical protection systems.
- Perform maintenance and repair work on electrical switchgear and power transformer.
- Develop and maintain in house designed testing and measurement softwares.
- Candidates will be trained to conduct non-intrusive predictive maintenance and calibration tests on electrical protection equipment using state-of-the-art technologies, including our Patented 'Live and Loaded' Testing Method.
- Candidate with Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Power/Electronics Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to learn, strong teamwork and self-disciplined.
- Those who plan for IEM membership or professional competent certificate
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities