Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- To plan, manage and coordinate all relevant construction works for the project;
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality system;
- To prepare work programme, monthly progress report and oversee compilation of daily report;
- To monitor and control all works are carries out as per Contract Specification and within the Time Frame Set;
- To assist the Manager in implementing the project as planned;
- To minimize the wastage of construction materials & rework and to control construction cost;
- To monitor work progress on a daily basis to achieve completion of project on time;
- To identify and determine the construction sequence and coordinate all trades as necessary;
- To review the construction drawings, check as to the built-ability and highlight any discrepancies to the Client’s Representative/Consultants;
- To implement Health & Safety Policies in the project and ensure the Health & Safety Plan & procedures are adhered to;
- To monitor and access performance of sub-contractors & suppliers;
- To liaise with the Client’s Representative and Consultants on design issues as necessary.
- Knowledge in computer application, Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
- Possess at least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in property development field.