- Proficient in AV and general system administration based disciplines and be able to pick up
new technologies very quickly.
- Attend to post sales technical calls.
- To diagnose and solve customers’ problem via telephone and email within standard time set.
- To provide on-site support to customers including trouble-shooting, break down calls and
resolve their area of concerns.
- To fix technical problems and issues reported by customers.
- To ensure warranty and extended warranty registrations are processes in a timely manner.
- To install, commission and service large screen system at customer’s site.
- To assist in project implementation.
- AV System Configuration
- Constantly learn and improve on new technologies related to our solution.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology.
- 3 years technical support experience in Large Screen Display/Projection System.
- Experience in System Configuration.
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing projectors will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport with a valid driving skills.
- Able to troubleshoot LCDs, Touch Screens, Video Walls.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese.
- Candidates with Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia in Electronic Audio and Visual are welcome to apply.