Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and teach Master of Technology, professional and executive courses in the domain of Analytics and Intelligent Systems, including one or more of artificial intelligence, deep learning, knowledge systems, robotics, speech processing, natural language processing, big data analytics and engineering and applied analytics (in domains such as Government, healthcare, transport, etc).
- Engage with industry through research, joint projects and consultancy
- Explore the use of new methodologies and technologies through student, research and consultancy projects with local/regional industry.
- Reports to Chief, Analytics & Intelligent Systems Practice
- Master’s degree or Doctorate (preferred) in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Cognitive Systems, Speech processing, or related areas.
- Significant experience in the practice of Intelligent Systems either in industry or in close collaboration with industry
- Willing to explore new areas of practice and innovative pedagogy to improve learning outcomes for students and course participants
- Excellent written and communication skills, including proven ability to lecture at the graduate level to experienced business professionals
- Good networking skills and able to speak at the level of top management and to influence business/professional leaders