- Manage and maintain excellent customer relationship by providing prompt support to all customer enquiries.
- Deal directly with our customer by telephone calls or electronically thought facebook, email, ticket system and etc
- Suggest solution to an any issues or problem claimed by customer and resolve instantly
- Fulfilling customer request by clarify desired information, completing transaction and forwarding request.
- Report all refunds and report suspicious activities to Manager
- Report all issues promptly to Manager
Experience in E-commerce sale sis an added priority
At least 1-2 yrs of experience in call centre environment.
SPM/Diploma and above
Good computer skills, Microsoft office
Speak fluency in Mandarin, English or Malay
Must be a bless to work on rotation shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Fresh graduates are welcome.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities