1. Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
2. Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc.
3. Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
4. Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
5. Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
6. Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
7. Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
8. Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
9. Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
10. Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
11. Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
12. Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
13. Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
14. Prepare of monthly recruitment reports and other HR reports for Management review.
15. Assist in any other HR tasks / special projects as assigned by the Manager.
Diploma or Degree in Business Studies, Human Resources Management, Social Science or equivalent.
Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong decision-making skills
Must be willing to travel multiple locations, work on weekend as and when needed (attend career fairs etc)
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities