- Carrying out Civil & Structural design works.
- Coordinating with project team, assisting in administrating works and supervising drafting works to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Liaising with government authorities, consultants, developers and contractors.
- Attending site meeting and site inspection.
- Undertaking other duties and responsibilities as instructed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from a recognized university and be registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a Civil & Structural Consulting Companies.
- Knowledge and experience in the following engineering programs will be an added advantage: Esteem, Microsoft and AutoCAD.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?