Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Area of expertise needed is an ICT System Integrator.
- To create presentations, write proposals, and negotiate deals.
- Support, plan, and manage sales activities to meet sales targets and revenues.
- Identify and follow-up on potential sales and new business opportunities.
- Establish and expand customer network and market intelligence.
- Responsible for the sales and servicing of existing and potential customers.
- Achieve revenue and profit margin targets for area of responsibility.
- Possess negotiation skills with the ability to make timely decisions weighing the risk/reward and impact to the business.
- Be highly-motivated by aspirational targets - displaying passion for and proven success in growing new business.
- Possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Finance/ Business Studies or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales or business development role (current and potential clients).
- Results oriented in promoting and achieving sales objectives.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess market knowledge and ability to plan and manage sales of products to resellers and direct users.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Strong oral presentation skills in both large and small groups.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having existing business relationship with the people from the industry will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance