- To arrange and co-ordinate with customer order and arrange on time delivery
- To liaise with production on customer order and meet customer requirements
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, e-mail, letters and face-to-face communication.
- Handling customer complaints and any major incidents.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date records and information with customers.
- Learning and keeping up-to-date on organization’s products and services.
- To prepare Custom document and GPB form and liaise with Custom Officer.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?