We are looking for an experienced Accounting Executive to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
The Accounting Executive’s duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Assist with audits and tax returns analysis.
- Ensure compliance of accounting procedures and expenses control.
- Support month-end and year-end closing process.
- Liaise with Management to improve financial procedures.
- Minimum of Bachelor in Accounting or professional certifications, preferably an MIA member. Those in the final stage will also be considered.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience from the manufacturing sector.
- Understanding of foreign exchange conversion and treasury functions are important.
- Must have good knowledge of ERP System and advanced Excel.
- Good inter-personal skills to work with other managers and staff.
- Ability of Mandarin and English to communicate with others is preferred.