- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Sales, Marketing, logistics management
- position require in Petaling Jaya and Penang office
- To understand the customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- To maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- To cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- To respond to incoming email and phone enquiries on timely manner.
- To acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- To negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- To gathering market and customer information to feedback to the Management.
- To liaising with suppliers/sub con to check the progress of existing shipment in relates to your P&L.
- To reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed give objectives, goals & targets
- To gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- To make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- To feed future buying trends back to Management.
- To submit weekly sales report and pre plan report.
- To adhere to the objectives and goals set by the management.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?