- Ensure the architect drawings, calculations and specifications are received on schedule and are confirmed as approved for construction approved.
- Ensure project matters are coordinated and problems encountered in particular during onsite installation are addressed and rectified
- Ensure the quality department prepares all reports on material compliance including testing and certificates and submit reports of all materials tested and approved to clients.
- Maintain close working relationship with client, main contractor and other parties.
- Submit progress report and follow up on all project progress and all correspondence, monitoring variation works and preparing documents for claims
- Ensure engineering and technical specification contract requirements are followed, maintained project programmes ensure compliance contract condition.
- Establish working schedule which satisfactory to the main contractor/client and update schedule of project progress and ensure the technical department, site, factory are aligned with the most updated schedule.
- Candidate possess at least Diploma, Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 10 years relevant working experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Strong leadership, tact, self-assured, independent, team player and able to work in fast pace environment.
- Required skill(s): method of statement, shop drawing, proficient in the local construction specifications, be good at management site, MS Office, AutoCad.
- Able to interact with local authorities, consultants, contractors and all level of staffs.
Preferably Singaporean or Hong Kongese
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?