Our client is a tech start-up company that specializes in artificial intelligence data platform in the medical industry.
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies and devise possible solutions from data analytics as needed for specific projects.
- Collaborate with third-parties to research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis.
- To deploy an in-house data platform and operationalize analytic models on it.
- To take ownership and lead development role on the current end-to-end technology stack (back-end) and scale to enterprise level.
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers (CTO and business sector).
- To guide and collaborate with data engineer and oversee the project progress.
- Min. Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related fields
- 5+ years of practical experience with ETL, data processing and data analytics
- Proficiency and hands-on experience in machine learning, including data mining, statistical analysis, pattern recognition and predictive modeling.
- Extensive experience in software development cycles and excellent programming skill with scripting languages e.g. Python, Java, Scala, R.
- Familiar with state-of-the-art big data technologies, e.g. Apache Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, MongoDB, lambda architecture. Prior experience with AWS framework is preferred.
- Background in medical sciences an asset.
- Prior startup or entrepreneurial experience would be a bonus.