- Conduct business acquisition from contacting customer to site visits, preparing, submitting quotations/tenders and following up.
- Customer interface for inquiries, machine bookings, breakdown report etc.
- Maintain and track records of customer inquiries and maintenance activities.
- Collect and file all Equipment service report based on field technician work, if necessary communicate with customer on further follow up servicing as required.
- Coordinate with Technical team on field service technician deployment to meet customer requests or planned maintenance.
- Coordinate with technical team to ensure equipment going to customer sites are in fit for use conditions.
- Coordination and arrange of transportation to deliver equipment to customer sites
- Liaise with Accounting team on the tracking of equipments movement and payment from customer.
- Coordination and arrange to get parts (foreign and local) to for internal or customer use to meet customer requirements.
- Ensuring equipment PMA are renewed on time with JKKP.
- Lead/Support Marketing & Sales events/exhibitions
- Lead/Support e-Marketing activities, website upgrade/maintenance, social networking websites etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar industry or equivalent is preferred. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent
- Must have the energy and personality to meet and communicate to a wide spectrum of personalities with ease.
- Have a non-exhausting desire to drive assigned projects ahead and have the ability to foresee/overcome challenges.
- Ability to speak effectively and confidently before groups of customers or within the organization.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, PowerPoint). Be able to do professional presentation slides and conduct presentations.
- Able to interact in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Chinese and its various dialects would be an added advantage.
- Possess own vehicle and driving license class ‘D’ is preferred.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam but also willing to travel to various customer sites.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?