To execute sales processing related daily activities in order to achieve corporate objectives.
- To coordinate and execute daily activities of sales processing in order to meet departmental objectives.
- To execute sales activities of the retail store to achieve sales objective for every activity.
- To monitor the inventory and conduct regular stock takes and reconciliation in retail store in order to achieve inventory accuracy.
- To effectively manage, check and resolve outstanding payment.
- To handle customer enquiries, collect customer feedback as well as to provide relevant information to customers in order to meet customer satisfaction.
- To handle stockist sales submission and timely update Stockist Sales Details and effectively resolve stock discrepancies in the Stockist Invoice.
- To handle all sales / stocks transactions including handling of walk-in sales, stockist sales report, staff purchase, staff claim, product exchange, consignment D/O etc.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?