- Perform daily routine measurements and non-routine measurements on equipment /systems for all studies as needed.
- Produce quality results within the required time frame, as well as analyze data and draw basic conclusions. To review routine data, monitor and escalate deviations. Assist and support to provide CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions) for own area.
- Perform general administrative work such as tracking the supply of daily consumables; coordinate with vendors/suppliers on procurement matters; assist and support in writing simple technical reports; update standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WKIs).
- Have advance levels of training in own area of activity with minimal supervision. Able to train other staff in experimental techniques /technology systems related to the lab.
- To manage /troubleshoot existing equipment and ensure adequate maintenance.
- Degree /diploma in biomedical sciences, chemistry, biotechnology or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in particular area of bioanalytical methods (eg, experience with chromatography methods like HPLC and GC or flow cytometry and/or clinical chemistry and hematology analyses).
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Candidates can send in your resume to: [email protected]
recruitexpress.com.sg or call 67363280 looking for Alvin.
Alvin Lee Peck Keong