Adecco is working with a well-known investment bank in Singapore. They are located worldwide over 33 countries, where Singapore is one of their main IT hubs. We are seeking for Big Data Software Engineer to help out in their Risk & IT Applications.
- At least 8 years in Software development
- At least 6 years in Java/J2EE development
- At least 4 years' experience in streaming solution
- Hands on Data ingest and data processing technology like Spark streaming and Spark
- Hands on Messaging systems like Kafka, Flume or ActiveMQ, MQSeries or RabitMQ
- Hands on knowledge on Hadoop (preferably Hortonworks distribution) - HDFS, HBase, Hive, ORC/Parquet.
- Build tool - Maven/sbt/ant, UML, Restful web services, Jenkins/Team City, Source management - SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, Jira/QC.
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning, especially in streaming
- Knowledge of tools like Phoenix, ElasticSearch, Sqoop, StreamSets are good to have.
- Basic understanding of finance and investment banking
- Lead technical study into a propose solution, while involving expertise from infrastructure big data expert, business analyst requirement
- Document proposed design and develop the solution
- Implicitly ensure all CI-CD artefacts are part of the solution
- Perform code review while fostering knowledge and coaching best practices to team members
- Interact and provide reporting to project managers
- Monitor technical risk and escalate appropriately to management
- Requires autonomy and reliability in performing duties with initiatives and leadership when it comes to all non-functional deliverables such as testing tools, mocking objects, production monitoring concerns, quality control including performance and load testing.
Prepare your resume in word document (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement etc.) and expected package with your notice period (Including leaves to offset) and email it to [email protected]
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted