- Responsible for building up the client base, working on business development projects.
- Maintaining a high level of marketing achievement and good relationships with existing customers and corporate organization.
- Responsible for performing and conducting marketing presentation to corporate customer
- Preparing business proposals, pricing, promotion and tender, marketing activities and forecast reports.
- To liaise and establish good connection with clients and relevant authorities to ensure efficient project implementation.
- To carry out different area of work assignment from time to time as and when directed by the Director.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing or equivalent.
- Possess minimum six (6) years working experience in related fields.
- Preferably candidates who FLUENTLY SPEAK and WRITE CHINESE CHARACTERS to apply.
- Flexible, patient, self-motivated with positive working attitude and able to foster team work.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Possess own transport as travel is required.
- Able to prioritize, organize and co-ordinate with minimum supervision.
- Candidates can start work immediately.