Our client is looking for a Head of Data Science located in Singapore. This is a key role, responsible to lead and continue to build a world class data science team committed to make differences to the industry. You will drive the organisation transformation into a data-ready culture.
- The Head of Data Science will play a key role in building an ambitious strategy for the coming 3-5 years.
- You will be responsible to develop and implement big data strategies to ensure that data science insights can be incorporated into all key decisions making
- You will lead and continue to build a world class data science team and will identify strategic partners and network to leverage capabilities and build alliances for optimal collaboration over time.
- At least 10 – 15 years of working experience in corporate/enterprise environment, with recent 5 – 8 years in a leadership role
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Science or Data Analytics with proven experience in data transformation within
- At least 5-10 years of experience in managing and growing high-performing teams, including managing and developing leaders
- PhD or MsC in relevant fields such as statistics, mathematics, computer science or physics
- Ability to communicate complex results to all type of functions and levels within the organisation
- Ability to build a long-term vision, effectively prioritize and identify and mitigate risks
- Comfort in bringing analytical tools to real business situations
- International mobility- flexibility to travel and work overseas
- Open mind, team player
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please send us an updated copy of your resume. Kindly indicate your reason for leaving and your last drawn salary in your resume.
Job Code: AEC - D
Email Address: tech2(at)capitagrp.com
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 08C2893